Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sweet New Ride!

During the Memorial Weekend we got a new car! I wanted a Nissan Pathfinder, but the size wasn't big enough. So Adam won and we got the Honda Pilot. LOVE IT! They were out of stock of the one we wanted so we got a super upgrade for a deal we just couldn't pass up. It has more bells and whistles then I could have ever dreamed of. Never thought I would have a car this nice until I was 60!


The only problem is I am afraid to drive it anywhere. I don't want it to get dirty! I think I will be taking back roads and neighborhoods to the store!

2 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

That's a sweet ride alright!! Very nice! You deserve it!

Grandma Lorie said...

It's soo cute! Is it really bigger than your Xterra? You need to come over and show it off!
Granma Lorie