Thursday, May 28, 2009

Learning to Swim!

Kinley had her first swim lessons yesterday. She absolutely loved it. When it was over she said she wanted to keep swimming. Our little polly wog! I have signed her up for 2 consecutive lessons so she is swimming until the first part of July, 3 times a week. I love watching her interact with the other kids and learn the basics.

She learned to blow bubbles, kick on her back and her tummy, picked up rings and rubber duckies and slid down a slide all in the first day! It won't be long before she is swimming lapse around me!


starting class

ring a round the rosies

kicking to run away from animals!

back time!

tummy time!


blowing bubbles

All done!

I remember loving swim lessons when I was a kid, so I love that Kinley is loving it too!

2 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

YAY! I so love it when kids enjoy water. Be safe and have fun!

Grandma Lorie said...

She's a little pollywog! Today the pool, tomorrow she'll be ripping it up on the waterskis! Papa Posey will be so thrilled! What a bathing beauty she is!! Grandma Lorie