Friday, May 1, 2009

Fuzzy and Comfy!

We were at Gardner Village last week enjoying the beautiful weather and we were in one of my favorite stores "Just Us Girls" and saw the most cutest fuzzy chair! Once my eyes beheld it I knew that Kinley just had to have it! It was purple and would match her room perfectly and go with her fuzzy purple rug. Well they were out of stock and had to order me one. It came yesterday!


Kinley has eaten her snacks in it, cuddled with her animals in it, read stories in it. I think it is a success! Besides, every girl should have a fuzzy, comfy chair right?

2 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

How cute! Definitely looks like it was a hit and yes! EVERY girl needs a warm and fuzzy now and then!

Heather said...

I think you have officially earned yourself "the cool mom" label.