Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Vacation

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed all of our time with family. Kinley loves hotels and just thinks that is the funnest thing. We went to Albequerque, NM where my Grandma Sheldon lives. All of my aunts, uncles and cousins on my Dad's side came and we ate WAY too much!

Kinley swimming in the hotel pool in Moab

Kinley found a shower cap in the hotel room and when Adam took
a shower she insisted he wear it, but it looked cuter on her!

Making beaded necklaces with cousin Jessica!

Making the Gravy!

Cousin Nakeisha and Uncle Eric

Finally, time to eat!


Kinley found her love for dogs on this trip and couldn't
leave Scottie's house until she gave her new bes tfriend a hug.

Like I said Kinley loves hotels, and loved taking baths in them!

Shopping at Old Town!

Kinle got a new teddy bear and a pretty bracelet
she wanted to show off for the camera!

Kinley going country!

Out to dinner with Grandma on our last night there!
Mexican Food, Yummy!

Great Grandma and Kinley

Kinley watching Tinkerbell with the headphones on the ride home!

The trip was super fun and the weather was great for traveling! We have a lot to be thankful for and are so very blessed!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey guys! It is cousin Heather- Verne's youngest. I haven't seen you since my wedding reception! I can't believe how big Kinley has gotten! Wow! I found your blog on my mom's blog- I have a blog too: larsonlovebirds.blogspot.com
happy Thanksgiving- sounds like you had a great time. I am with Kinley- hotels rock! (when there is hot water) Well, in the 2 1/2 years since I have seen you guys me and Jon have moved to AZ and had a baby! Hope you are all well-
Heather

Vernie and Tony said...

Hi Kids, so glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I love the picture of Kinley with her gramma! Her eyes are HUGE and she is so pretty! You kids are gonna have to keep a gun handy when she gets datin age! SERIOUSLY!