Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More Cookies...Chocolate Chip!

Kinley and I braved the weather and went to Grandma's house to bake more cookies. I am glad we did. It was a lot of fun. We listened to Christmas music and baked, and baked and baked. Kinley is really enjoying herself in the kitchen lately. What a little helper.




Sneaking a little taste of the choco chips!



Gotta taste it first!

Are they done yet?

Mmmmmmm!

I don't think our counter has anymore room for baked goods. Looks like I better put on the givin' pants this season!

1 comment:

Vernie and Tony said...

AMEN to "givin pants".....unfortunately, I've had to dig mine out too!.....wait a minute, mine are all givin pants! LOL !! Gotta do something about that in 09!
Looks like Kinley is sure enjoying Christmas 2008! Thats great! She will be quite a little cook in a few years! Mom can retire!