Thursday, November 13, 2008

One Happy Little Girl!

For my birthday we decided to take Kinley to Disney on Ice. The perfect birthday evening, my daughter having the time of her life! She was so excited. On the drive down she kept asking "are we there yet?" I let her wear her Snow White dress and of course Ralphie had a matching dress too. We met Adam downtown and rode Trax to the Arena. As soon as Mickey and the Gang appeared she didn't blink for the rest of the night. I have to say I am a sappy mom, I cried when I saw how excited she was. It was the best birthday gift of all! Then we came home and had cheesecake and presents!


Waiting for Trax

Ralphie!

Riding Trax

Waiting for the show to start!
Kinley loved the fireworks!

I hope Adam enjoyed it because I think this will become an annual event!

No comments: