Monday, November 10, 2008

Not MY Daughter!

Kinley is an angel. By that I mean I never have to worry about her getting into trouble. I can leave her to watch cartoons while I shower or get things done. Never has she done anything to make me think she needs supervision. My mom keeps telling me this will change and one day I will find her causing trouble. Well that day has come. . .

I was working on the computer and she was watching Peter Pan. I went to check on her to make sure everything was okay and this is what I found.


She needed a piece of tape for something and so she got the painters tape out of the kitchen drawer and tried to get a piece by herself. I think she wasted about half the roll. But if this is the worst it gets, I can handle it!! All I could do was laugh. Miss Independant!

Speaking of which she had learned how to undo the buttons on her flannel pajamas. So now she gets a kick out of sneaking down the hall, undressing to her diaper and running out thinking she is so sneaky. Last night we tucked Kinley into bed and let her fall asleep. When we were on our way to bed we checked on her and this is what we found.


She apparently got up, undressed, and got back into bed. What a little sneak! At least she has picked up my clean habits and had put her pajamas neatly back in the drawer. We redressed her and she didn't even open her eyes! She is starting to keep me on my toes, and I am a little afraid of what she will try next! But I am LOVING IT!! At least she makes me laugh every single day!

No comments: