Monday, November 17, 2008

NKOTB!!

So I am proud to admit that I went to the New Kids on the Block concert Saturday night. I felt like I was 13 again! I went with my sister and we had the time of our lives!! Holy Cow, I think that was THE funnest concert I have ever been to. We were obsessed with them when we were young, but never made it to their concert. We weren't about to let this opportunity pass us by. I haven't danced around like that since college. I was even a little sore Sunday. Jumping around for 2 hours was a real workout! I was suprised I had a voice left, even though my hearing wasn't quite right for a few hours after. I truly felt like a teenager again, and I even remembered the words to all of their songs! It was so fun to see all the fans were our age and some even had the old t-shirts on. I, unfortunately, couldn't find mine. The guys still can dance at age 40! Adam made fun of me tirelessly, but it was so worth it!

It was so fun to be 13 again! You better believe if they come back Brie and I are there!



1 comment:

Vernie and Tony said...

Hi Brittney & Adam, Lorie just gave me your sites so I'm checking in on ya! LOL All I can say about the concert is "Luckee" I loved that groug too. I went to Nsync and rocked out like no other too. Love boy bands, what can I say!