Friday, April 23, 2010

So In Love Am I!

Best Husband Ever Alert...

Last night I was having a "pregnancy craving" for...

Snickerdoodle Cookies! I have never made them before, but I found a simple recipe online and decided to make some. The recipe called for shortening. I knew I had some in the pantry, only it was about 4 years old. I opened the can and it looked a little yellow and smelled a little funny, but when you have a craving nothing stops you. So I went for it and made the cookies. They looked delicious, but I kept having an uneasy feeling that I shouldn't eat them. So Adam tried one first...his face said it all, "not edible"! They tasted liked they smelled, like motor oil, as Adam put it. So there went three dozen cookies into the garbage. I was a little sad, but what are ya gonna do? I will just find something else later.

Then a little bit later Adam comes to me with a new recipe that didn't include shortening. Come to find out he had been looking for a new one that he could make me! So there he was slaving away in the kitchen at 9:00 at night making me Snickerdoodles! What an awesome husband!

So we had the perfect romantic evening...Kinley in bed, warm Snickerdoodles cups of cold milk, and a foot massage to boot! I don't know how I got so lucky, but so in love am I with my wonderful husband!

3 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

AND SO IN LOVE YOU SHOULD BE!!! HE'S AWESOME!

I'M SURE HE FEELS THE SAME WAY ABOUT YOU!

Heather said...

Man, I'll say! What a keeper!

Heather said...

Way to go Adam!!!! That is love right there I tell you.