Tuesday, April 6, 2010

EASTER!

We had a great Easter weekend full of fun activities! We started by dying eggs on Friday night. It was fun because Daddy got to come home a little early so he could help, which Kinley loved!


After they were dry we glittered and beaded them!

Then on Saturday we went to Brie's house and had a painting day. She was teaching me how to glitter letters so I can finish the babies names for the nursery and Kinley got right into the action. I think she got more on her hands then her wood!


Easter morning Kinley woke up to her basket filled with goodies from the Easter Bunny! She was so excited to get her movies, especially Princess and the Frog! Then she had to find the eggs the bunny hid which were filled with more goodies (she better share)! Lucky me, she let me do rag curls in her hair!


Yummy Easter/Conference breakfast: Belgian Waffles,
fruit and hard boiled eggs!

Our cute Easter girl! I know we didn't have church, but how can I resist and occasion do buy her a new dress and doll her up! We then visited family and enjoyed dinner with G&G Sheldon and dessert with G&G Posey!


Hope you all enjoyed your holiday as much as we did!

2 comments:

Jill and Scott said...

Looks like you had a great Easter! That Easter dress is so cute! Love it!

Vernie and Tony said...

Kinley's gonna be one crafty girl when she grows up! I think it's awesome that she's always doing those kind of things with you! She looks adorable as ever in her new Easter dress! Very CUTE!!