Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kinley Turns 4!

We've had an eventful few days celebrating Kinley's 4th Birthday. We had my family over Monday night for a little Scooby Doo party.

Then on her birthday (Tuesday) we had Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast and I gave her her first suprise...she has been begging me for days to "draw" on her self with her washable markers. So I told her she could go to town after she ate all her breakfast. She was way too excited for this! It all came off in the shower!

I took a few pics of her all dressed up for a night on the town! Loving the silver!!


She picked Chuck-E-Cheese as her birthday dinner and we had so much fun! The pizza wasn't even half bad!

Then it was home for more gifts! I have no idea where this is all gonna go!


Her own scrapbook stuff! I love having a scrap buddy!
It was a great celebration and she can't wait to celebrate with The Posey's on Thanksgiving! Happy Birthday to my beautiful little girl!

1 comment:

Vernie and Tony said...

Happy Birthday Kinley! You are such a Pretty 4 year old!!!