Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun!

A couple of nights before Halloween we had a pumpkin carving party! Adam loves pumpkin seeds and this year he has enough to last until Christmas!


Kinley wanted Adam to carve Ralphie so she drew him a picture of what it should look like!


Here was the final Ralphie pumpkin! Not too bad!

Here we are at the Ward Party!

I kept pushing for Kinley to be a witch just because I thought it would be cute, but she insisted on being a scarecrow. I think she made the right choice! Cutest scarecrow I've ever seen!


Everytime you asked her what she was she would stick her arms out just like the scarecrows do. So that is how she posed for all the pictures.

She had a lot of fun and brought home a lot of candy for me, I mean her!

3 comments:

Heather said...

i agree, what a great costume! she looks awesome!

Vernie and Tony said...

Yeah, she makes a darn cute Scarecrow but she would make a cute anything!!! She is so adorable! You and Adam looked pretty good too! Don't ya just love Halloween! So much FUN!

Juliana said...

What a fun costume idea! Good thinkin' Kinley. I wish ryley and her could have gone trick-or-treating together!