Friday, July 10, 2009

Lagoon Magoon!

That is what Kinley calls it. We went to Lagoon Thursday for Adam's summer work party. Having a kid makes things so much more fun! She asked us all week if it was Thursday yet so we could go to Lagoon Magoon!

My sister and mom came with us and then after dinner my brother and his fiance (yes he got engaged over the 4th of July weekend, Yipeeee!) and Brie's boyfriend met up with us.

We got there around noon and spent the first half of the day at Lagoon-a-Beach. Kinley went down water slides and loved floating in the lazy river. She is such a water lover! We even got my mom to go down a tube slide with us and she didn't tip once, but then trying to climb out of the pool she slipped on the stairs and fell in. Super funny!

Then we hit the rides...


Puff was her favorite. She rode it three times!
I love her face in this pic!

In line for the Haunted House!

Being silly on the carousel!





This was a new one, the dino drop. It takes you up then
drops you down (gently). It was one my favorites!

Aunt Brie and Uncle Cam won her the monkey
and Daddy won her the dog!

Kinley has no fear. She went on everything she could. She rode Rattlesnake Rapids and got soaked and when it was finished asked if we could ride it again. I love my brave little girl! I also rode the tilt a whirl (the whip is what we call it) with my mom and Brie and I laughed so hard I was crying. That is one of our favorites and I couldn't tell you the last time we were able to ride that together. We thought we would be going home around 8pm, but we didn't leave until 10:30pm after the park had closed. We had so much fun and that grin didn't leave Kinley's face all day!

1 comment:

Vernie and Tony said...

OH, that looks like so much fun! That's what I love to do! OPEN AND CLOSE THE park! So glad you were able to take Kinley and that she was such a little trooper!