Thursday, July 16, 2009

Getting Ready for Vegas!

We leave for Las Vegas soon and we did a little primping to get ready for the trip. I took Kinley to my hairdresser to get her first real hair cut. I trim her bangs but she has never had a full shampoo, cut and blow dry before. Since she is going to be the cutest flower girl ever we got her hair evened up! Angie did a great job. I think Kinley enjoyed being pampered! True girl!




Then we had a little girl time (I can't wait till Kinley is older so she can come too! Maybe next summer!) Gotta love the spa pedicure! Now we all have cute feet for those flip flops in 100+ degrees!


Hopefully this Vegas trip will go 100% better than last years Vegas trip (when Kinley broke her arm)! What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. . .

1 comment:

Vernie and Tony said...

We'll miss seeing you at the reunion but we hope you have a great time in Vegas. And YES, No broken arms this time!