Thursday, April 2, 2009

So Much to Say

Our computer monitor quit on us last week so I have been patiently awaiting the arrival of our new one (which is huge and I love it)! It finally came yesterday so now I have a "catch up" post, so this could be a long one.

First last weekend. We played Rock Band with my sister and brother and had so much fun. Kinley was a rockin' and singin' and Adam came over after work and we played till way to late!


We also saw Monsters vs. Aliens. I have to say a little disappointed. It is one of those movies you see all the funny parts in the previews. It was good, but I think my expectations were too high. We still had a great time as a family.

Then yesterday I took Kinley to her first dentist appointment. No Cavities!! She was so excited to go then when it came time to sit in the chair, a little hesitant. It took some coaxing and she finally agreed to let him look in her mouth if I sat with her and he demonstrated on me first. She was awesome and she loved picking out her new toothbrush!


Then I finally saw Twilight last night for the first time. I was invited over to the neighbors for a Twilight party. Can't say I loved it, much cheesier on screen than in writing. And I think the actors weren't so great. But we will see what the sequel can bring! The invitation came with a red apple and Kinley couldn't resist.


I am so glad to have a computer again! Thanks love for the new and improved monitor!

2 comments:

Jill and Scott said...

Looks like you guys have a rock star on your hands! Super cute! I'm a little sad to hear about the monsters vs. aliens being not so great! Guess I'll wait to rent it.

Vernie and Tony said...

Glad your back to blogging. Missed ya! I wondered about Monsters as well so I think I'll rent it too.

I have to tell ya, I LOVED TWILIGHT but the books are soooo much better. Movies NEVER do books justice.