Monday, April 6, 2009

Goldie Locks

Since Kinley is going to be the flower girl for my cousin's wedding in July, I have been trying to figure out how I should do her hair. I want it up and curly. I bought a tiny curling iron, but her hair is so fine that it won't hold for very long. My hairdresser suggested rag curls. So last night Kinley was very cooperative and let me experiment. You tie the hair up in rags (I used one of Adam's old t-shirts) and sleep in them and then whala, curls!

Before bed

The next morning

In the ponytail

I am going to put a lot of little flowers in it as well. Not too bad for the first try, hopefully I will perfect it by July!

Then on Saturday I took her to finally see the Easter Bunny. They had a no camera policy, but I was able to snap one before I got "in trouble". Sorry, but I am not paying $20 for two pictures.


Unfortunately, she decided to stick her tongue out, but it will do! After all, it was free!

2 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

WOW! Great job! I especially love it in the pony tail! It will be especially darling with lots of flowers!
I don't blame you for not wanting to pay $20 bucks for the Bunny Picture! I'd have snapped one myself too and risked the repremand!! WAY TO GO GIRL!

Jill and Scott said...

Her hair looks really cute! I love the bunny picture, tongue out and all!