Monday, January 26, 2009

New Additions to the Family!

That is right...we got fish! Kinley has been doing so well on the potty training we took her to Petco and she got her own fish tank and two fishies. She named them Seven (he is orange) and Farney (he is red). Yes, she did come up with those names all by herself and I think they are adorable! I don't know where she comes up with some of this stuff, but I love it! It is a purple tank that matches her bedroom. We set it up in the kitchen at first, but it is now sitting in her room and she is always running in to check on them. Her first pet, how precious!







Welcome to your new home Farney and Seven. Kinley promises to take good care of you!

1 comment:

Vernie and Tony said...

What a cute little fish tank. I love the colors! I like pets like "fish".... no hair all over etc. a little fish poop is better tha a big old pile to clean in the yard! LOL