Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action!

Grandma Sheldon gave Kinley a digital camera for Christmas. It is really quite cute. It is a Disney princess camera that takes not so bad pics and can be banged around without breaking. You can also add things to the picture like a princess or crown, etc., then download them onto the computer. She has had so much fun that I thought I would post some random pics she has captured. Everyday she is telling me to say cheese so she can take a picture. It is funny to listen to her comments. Obviously, she had listened to me when I take her picture!


Daddy took this one


Close-up of Ralphie
Kinley and Princess Belle

Scary Grandpa

Funny face.

She wanted Adam to pose with his new toy from Christmas

Jammin'

She wanted me to pose with Ralphie

Princess Grandma

The first pic Kinley took on Christmas Day

I have had to go through and delete so many random pics she has taken. She finally has got the hang of it and she no longer cuts your head off in the picture. This has been a really fun toy for her. Good job Grandma!

1 comment:

Vernie and Tony said...

I know how much fun I've been having with my new camera so I'm sure Kinley is loving that gift! Awesome pictures too and I love the added crown etc. Way cute!