Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Down at the Carwash

Okay, so I have been toying with the idea of blogging for sometime now and I decided to give it a try. So brace yourselves, this could get ugly. With a two year old there is never a dull moment so I should have plenty to share.

Last Saturday I was washing one of our cars and Kinley said "I want to wash my car too". So she rode it out onto the driveway, got a rag, and started shining her up. She was having so much fun and getting soaked in the process. Of course I saw this as a perfect photo op! She washed and rinsed like a pro.

This car of hers is the cleanest it has ever been. She cleaned it over and over for literally an hour or more. It kept her busy so I could even wash our house windows. Of course Kinley looks for any excuse to play in the water!

1 comment:

Jackson said...

hooray! more blogs for me to read. now i really will never get anything productive done. tell kinley she can come wash our dusty cars anytime.