Thursday, May 19, 2011

Late Mother's Day Post

I know this is a bit overdue, but I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Just look at those cute faces...3 angels that I get to hear call me "Mommy". So blessed!


(Love Berk's scrunchy face in this one!)
I made these cute cupcake sunflower bouquets for our moms. I let Kinley paint the pots. First time and kind of on the fly, but I thought they turned out really cute, and the moms loved them too, so I would say success!


We are busy getting ready for the twin's "Birthday Party Extravaganza" next weekend. That is what I am calling it because I feel like that is all I have been doing for the last 2 months! I probably have gone over the top, but they are our miracles and so worth it!! Plus, I think we deserve a good party for "surviving" the first year!

2 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

What a beautiful picture of the 4 of you! That is a Wonderful Mother's Day gift!! FRAME IT!!
I loved the flower pots and the cupcakes! I wanna know how you did them!! I love them!! Please share!!

Vernie and Tony said...

Thanks Brittney! I'm definitely gonna do those for SOMETHING!! I have enough Birthdays in this family so I oughta get losts of practice!! lol

Thanks for telling me how to do it!