Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Say Cheese!

We had our family pictures taken last week and getting good shots with three kids is hard work! But all in all we got a few keepers!


We took the kids to the zoo as well and enjoyed a spectacular good weather day and no crowds!! The twins slept the whole time, except Trevin woke up just in time to ride the train!

And my worst nightmare has come true...it is official...Berkley is a thumb sucker! I absolutely hate this and unfortunately I can't stop it. I am not a fan of little kids that suck their thumbs and I am not sure how, but I will prevail in breaking this awful habit! May be cute now, but not when she is 2 or even 1 for that matter. Germs, wrinkley and chapped thumb, slobber, GERMS, eew!

Happy Fall to all!

1 comment:

Vernie and Tony said...

Fan or not .... that is an adorable picture!! They are growing SO FAST!! Unbelievable!!

Great family picture!!