Friday, June 4, 2010

And Now We Are Five!

We are proud to introduce two new members of the Posey Clan:

TREVIN & BERKLEY

Trevin Chase: 7 lbs. 3 oz., 21 inches

Berkley Rae: 6 lbs. 8 oz., 19 1/2 inches

Kinley loves being a big sister!!
They are already holding hands!
We unexpectedly went into delivery on Friday, May 28. My blood pressure was going up a little so the Dr. decided to be safe and just deliver. They were born without complication and had very minor issues. Berkley needed a little oxygen for about an hour and they both had low blood sugar so they had iv's for about a day. They got to come home with us and all is well! We have been very blessed with two more beautiful angels!

7 comments:

Jackson said...

congratualations Brittney! They are adorable and precious, and I can't believe you fit two babies of that size in your belly. ow. Enjoy your beauties!

Jill and Scott said...

Oh my goodness they are beautiful! I am so happy for you and your family. I would love to see you all next time I am up that way and meet the new wee ones!!

Unknown said...

Two little blessings! They're darling and I'm so glad they're healthy. I bet you're glad they're on the outside now. :D What happy news!

Vernie and Tony said...

Oh my!! They are adorable!! How proud you must be!! I love the look on Kinley's face! Wow, is she ever thrilled!
CONGRATULATIONS! Such Awesome news!

Posey's said...

They are beautiful!! Can't wait to meet them :) So glad you are all doing well!

Heather said...

CONGRATS! Two big healthy babies- that is awesome! Can't wait to see more!

Alice said...

Wow, I had no idea you had twins! I'm amazed at how big they were!

Congratulations!