Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another New Toy!

This week we got a new camera. This cute little thing. . .

It has one feature that I am absolutely in love with. It will pick up on a color you choose and turn everything else black and white. I have had a lot of fun with this feature. Here are a few pics of me trying out my new toy!






Now if I could get Kinley to sit still long enough for a decent photo shoot! I am also busy enjoying my cricut. How I ever lived without it, I don't know. It has taken my scrapbooking to a whole new level!

2 comments:

Heather said...

i have this camera- i've enjoyed it so far....still learning how to use it. it's the perfect camera to carry around -

Vernie and Tony said...

Awesome! I got a new one for Christmas and I'm still learning new things about it. I'll have to check and see if it does this. Way cool! I'm still coveting your o0ther new toy! LUCKEE!