Friday, October 17, 2008

Say Cheese!

Since Adam took some days off after the deadline (and boy did he need it!) we decided it was the perfect chance to get our family photos done. Talk about the perfect day! Sun, blue sky and NO WIND!! We had them done at Murray Park and it is a great place to do photos. Kinley was even cooperative for a few too! First some favorites of our family:


Then my total favorites...KINLEY!



I can't believe how grown-up she looks. My little girl! I am just glad I finally have some updated family pics. The last time we had them done Kinley was one! And with a toddler, I am pretty pleased with the outcome!

P.S. Don't worry Grandmas you will get plenty of copies!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is just adorable! You guys look great too. :)

Posey's said...

Very cute family pictures! I love the one of Kinley by the tree.