Monday, September 15, 2008

Summertime Fun

So more about our summer. . .

We had a really fun 4th of July. We went over to Grandma and Grandpa Sheldon's house for a BBQ and fireworks. Grandpa does a really good firework display and I think he was really excited to show it to Kinley this year. But I think her favorite part was the sparklers!!





We were fortunate enough to be able to use Nana's swimming pool all summer before the house was to be sold. So we took full advantage of that! Kinley and I went swimming about once a week for the whole summer. Grandma and Aunt Brienne also came with us often. Kinley got super comfortable in the water this year and was asking all week when it was time to go swimming again.









Definitely swimming lessons next summer! We will be sad that we won't be able to use Nana's pool next year. There are lots of family memories there growing up. I am just glad I got to create some with my daughter before we had to say goodbye.

No comments: