Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dr. Seuss Baby Shower!

My sister is having her first baby at the end of May and so my sister-in-law and I threw her a Dr. Seuss baby shower since she didn't find out the sex of the baby.  It was super fun and we had a blast planning and throwing it!

The prizes for winning the games.  They had Jamba GC's hooked to them!
We gave out pinwheels to all the guest at the end of the shower and made this cute photo album to put all of the shower pictures in!

A table was set up so everyone could sign a message in her book.
We  had truffula trees all over!

How many Cat in the Hats will fit around her belly?
We had a photo booth set up where all the guests could dress up and frame themselves!
Advice cards that were filled out and placed in the photo album we put together with all of the pictures.
All the guests!
She got a ton of great stuff and I can't wait until my niece or nephew is here so I can spoil them silly!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brittney, I love it! Every single detail was so cute and perfect. Loved the Truffala trees and the Thing 1 & 2 cupcakes!

Sara said...

JUST found your baby shower on Pinterest and its super cute. Was wondering if you could share what size frame you had for the photo booth? Doing one at my shower and cant find a frame big enough so I'm making one :)